TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Firstly, make sure you've selected your own time zone from the dropdown box.
That way we'll both be on the call at the same time. I'm in the U.K - you might not- so you're 3pm might not be the same as my 3pm. But my clever widget in my scheduler can sort all that out - as long as you choose the right time zone at the start.
You will receive your allotted coaching session as well as ongoing email support for up to, and including, seven days after your coaching session with Michelle Thole (only applicable to those that have purchase the 7 day - 24/7 email support £10 upgrade or upgraded bespoke coaching package ). If you have one session booked in only (without a package) your email support will conclude seven days after your coaching session was taken.
An email detailing specifically how to contact Michelle will be sent to you up to 24 hours before your booked and paid for session. If you have requested an 'on the day' appointment, the details will be sent to you up to one hour before your session.
Please note, it is the client's responsibility to contact Michelle at the scheduled time of the coaching session via your chosen method of communication.
Michelle will be happy to extend grace for one rescheduled session per client with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Any sessions not taken within the allotted package time will be lost and no compensation will be given.
If you have the urge to reschedule leading up to your session, please notice that urge and bring it to the session where it can be unpack it and gain learning from it.
*Also note that feeling like you want to postpone, take a break or avoid a session is perfectly normal - especially during the middle phase of the process. This is often referred to as the 'hump' and it's part of the natural change process.
To cancel, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm that Michelle has received your cancellation.
If you do not receive this confirmation email back it means Michelle have not received your email.
Please send the email again.
Your sessions cannot be exchanged or transferred for cash. I do not offer refunds.
RESULTS & GUARANTEES
I'm an experienced trainer and coach. I know a small amount about psychology and and have a few letters after my name. I'm an expert at what I do. I’ve got the experience. The skills. And the qualifications.
***However, it’s good to note that I'm not a licensed psychologist, therapist, healer, health care professional or MBA trained consultant. And my services do not replace the care of those said professionals mentioned above.
With that comes the standard eye-glaze inducing disclaimer, that, no, I cannot actually guarantee the outcome of any coaching and/or recommendations I make during the coaching process, and my comments about the outcome are expressions of (my very personal) opinion only. I can guarantee you this, however, I will do my best to teach and coach you, and I'll do everything in my power to support you.
Each individual's success depends on his or her desires, dedication, circumstance. actions, mindset and belief system. There is no guarantee that you will duplicate any of the results stated here and your path to success may look different.
You are not granted license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the content, other than as specified in these terms and conditions. This applies to any material, workbooks, activities and tools we use together, as part of the coaching relationship.
Phew- that's the boring stuff out the way.
WHAT I AGREE TO AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
-I commit to being as fully present and focused during our sessions as possible
-I'm 100% committed to our progress, greatness and wellbeing.
-I will call you to be your best possible self - sometimes that might feel challenging but it will always be done with your best interest at heart.
-I make the assumption that you are a capable human being who is not broken. In fact, you have all the resources you need - and it's my job to help you see that.
- My style is a mixture of consultancy, mentoring, coaching and various other personal development techniques, as are appropriate to use at the time, I work 'in the moment' - meeting you where you are at so we can co-create your future. I come to our session with no agenda other than to help you step into your greatness.
- As I've already stated, I'm not a therapist or counsellor and if I feel that those types of interventions are more appropriate to pause or postpone coaching in that case.
- I promise to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set forth by the International Authority For Professional Coaching and Mentoring - IAPCM (see https://coach-accreditation.services/standards/code-of-professional-conduct/ for a list of these).
- I will respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality in line with the IAPCM code of ethics and upheld by the Information commissioner's Office - ICO (see https://ico.org.uk/).
Specifically, this means I won't disclose your name as a reference or refer to you in any other context on or offline without your consent*.
Confidential information does not include information that :
a) was in my possession prior to it's being furnished by the you;
b) is generally known to the public or in your industry
c) that I'm required by law to disclose (such as tax purposes re: your payments).
* On this point, I have regular coaching supervision and occasionally may need to bring up issues that have occurred for me during a session with a client. In these instances, the focus is always on something that has triggered me or as part of my professional reflective practise to ensure that I'm working ethnically and safely. If an issue has occurred during a session with yourself that I need to bring to supervision, I will always anonymise it so that you are not identified.
WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO AND WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You are fully present during coaching sessions
- You take ownership of your physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. You are also aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- You communicate with integrity, be open to honest encouragement and create the time and energy to participate fully in the experience. This may mean giving me feedback if a part of my coaching style isn't working for you so that we can discuss changes. I am always open to being flexible in my approach but cannot do so, if I'm unaware of the issue. Please take responsibility to bring it up yourself.
- You recognise that this is an adult-adult and professional - client relationship that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- You accept the fact that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals. and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. If you are currently in therapy or under the care of a mental health professional, you will consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability and/or decision of working with a coach.
FINALLY (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!)
Coaching is a rich, rewarding and potentially transformative process - when it's working well it can be glorious! I take my job and the responsibilities that come with it very seriously, and while it's important to lay out the terms of the agreement and behavioural contract up front, it's also important not to lose sight of the fact that this is going to be enormously fun too! I'm honoured to be your coach and will do everything in my power to make this a thoroughly excellent experience for you.
GIFT VOUCHERS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The minimum and maximum activation amounts are nominations of £10 and £20 only. An email will be sent to you with printable vouchers.
Voucher is valid towards a 30-minute Lunch Break Life Coaching session. Valid online only via the Lunch Break Life Coaching website page - www.michellethole.com/lunchbreaklifecoach
Sessions are subject to availability.
To use the voucher code printed on the voucher insert code during the booking process via the ‘Redeem coupon or Gift Certificate’ button. Voucher valid up to and including the expiry date printed on voucher only.
Cash value 0.0001p. Voucher/s are not for resale, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. SNo change will be given for any outstanding monies left unused. The vouchers may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount of the voucher, on payment of the difference. Cannot be exchanged for cash or to buy another gift voucher. A combination of voucher codes can be redeemed in any one transaction online, however, voucher codes can only be used once.
PERIOD OF VALIDITY