It hasn't happened yet, and you're wondering,
if it ever will
You're fed up believing that this audition is THE ONE that will get you there. Your peeps have stopped listening, stopped caring, but although you're exhausted, you diligently keep moving forward, in pursuit of your career, your dream, your calling.
How would it feel to have someone to help you along the way?
Someone to guide, support, encourage, inspire and motivate you through every step of the journey?
Well don't despair, help is on the way.
Working together we can get your mojo back and reap the career rewards for all your hard work
You deserve to be happy, let's do it together!
....The Confidence and Resilience Stuff
- How to leave your audition with an Obama mic drop kinda confidence, get booked and still be a lovely human being!
- How to use your mindset, energy and talent just like peak performance athletes do, enabling you to be at your best for every performance, every time.
- How to use your emotions (good and bad) as leverage when you're shining your light/working it/ being 'in the moment' on stage, enabling you to be in control at all times and to give a reality check to the 'fear monster' who thinks it's running the show - not on my watch!
- How to build the resilience to keep going through times of failure. You know, the days when you want to curl into a ball and watch Netflix all day because it feels too hard? Well them! You can say goodbye to 'Dream Fatigue,' and hello to, 'Audition Adventurer.'
- How 'Dream Fatigue' can be the slow death of your dream. What you can do to reverse the effects that will have you bouncing back after disappointment, refreshed and inspired to take action.
- How to erase those pesky thoughts that tell you, 'Is this ever going to happen?,' and 'Is it supposed to be this hard?' Or the classic, ' I don't know how long I can keep this up'. Take back the control and feel free with strategies that are tried and tested.
- How to gain the grit and determination you need to keep going when you really want to stop.
- How to allow your passion - and not your fear - run the show when your performance REALLY matters.
- How to believe in yourself even when everyone around you is losing faith. After all, it should have happened by now, shouldn't it?
- How about having the confidence to be seen, put yourself out there AND shine your fucking light - BRIGHT!
I felt as though I was going 'round in circles and things weren't changing. I was struggled with the fact that although I was working hard, I wasn't achieving the results that I wanted. After working with Michelle, I felt enlightened - a light bulb moment.
She has a wealth of experience in the business. I feel driven again and I put this down to the processes we have put in place. I would recommend coaching to any performer who is stuck in a rut. Anyone who wants to change the way they achieve results - to achieve more.
- Annalea Doyle -
...The Business Stuff
- Together, we will create smart powerful steps that will inspire and motivate you, all whilst, bursting with the excitement and momentum to get going and make your dream happen - for real!
- A completely honest and impartial feedback review of your headshots | showreel | website | voice-reel. Discover how you're being perceived and how to get your foot in the door - and make you irresistibly castable (just made up a word- I think?) - to the right people.
- How to run a profitable and sustainable business that will create a thriving career and a life of abundance.
- How to organise your business- once and for all (can I get an 'Amen!?) Instead of rummaging around in a dusty file for that old faded M&S receipt for a pair of tights, you'll be living the life of a stress-free tax return genius.
- How to level up your agent. So, whether you're happy with the one you have or need to start from scratch, we will uncover the tools you need to be heard, get seen for castings and communicate with your agent to increase your chances of being put forward.
- How to use social media to enhance your business and the most efficient way to score yourself exposure and audition prospects without looking desperate and needy - bleugh!
- All the productivity apps that will save you time and money. Yes, time and money. Now, that's what I'm talking about!
- How to create your unique 'brand' and discover new ways to 'sell yourself' without having to resort to underhanded tactics (oh, the notion!) and stepping on people to get to the top! We don't do that here, nope, nope, nope!
and...The Intuition And personal development Stuff
- How to decide whether the director/agency/ casting you really wanted is right? You've since met him/her/got the part and you don't feel the same way. It feels kinda 'funky' - you know that niggly stomach feeling that you can't seem to ignore? Yes, that. But it's such a great opportunity - or is it? We will uncover what that funkiness is telling you AND what the heck to do about it!
- How to develop your EQ (emotional intelligence - FYI) so you can make better decisions regarding your career. Giving you the kahunas/balls - alright - 'the courage' to speak your mind (whether that's regarding rates of pay/getting late invoices paid/class, gender, race inequality in the arts etc,) and not settle for less than you deserve.
- How listening to your calling/dream/heart/universe (insert another word that works for you) is invaluable when making your career long-lasting and worthwhile.
- How, by using your desires and destiny, we can create an unstoppable motivation to keep you going.
- Understanding what is really holding you back from going for that big audition and what to do about it.
- How 'Being In The Moment' is the magic sauce in the success cooking pot and how to leverage that competitive edge so you can stand out, be authentic and give the performance of your life.
- How 'The Secret' (yes, that book!) will only get you so far, and how to complete the most important part of the process - the fucking action part!
Are You Ready?
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How can coaching help my performing career?
A: In endless ways. From creating a step by step success plan, keeping you accountable to take action, crushing fear, erradicating your bullshit once and for all... And that's just to name a few!
+ What happens during a coaching session?
A: We have a deep meaningful, life-changing conversation about your life and career. Sessions happen via Skype or telephone, lasting from 30, 50 or 75 minute per session.
+ How Much Is It To Work With You?
A: I have a sliding scale of packages that will fit various types of finance budgets. Coaching is an investment. After all, you are a service-based business and not a charity case. Therefore, I will not treat you as one. Before getting in touch you should be ready to invest in your business and your personal development. You will only need one good paying performing job to make your investment back. I already know that if you're ready, this coaching work will take your career to the next level.
+ Who Shouldn't do This?
A: I only work with heart-centred, passion driven creatives that want to live their dream/purpose and use their work for good - you know who you are, my love. My coaching defintely isn't for the - "What have you been in, then?" judgy, ego-driven, comparison, all about me, type of performer. This isn't therapy, it's a focussed deep conversation centred around goal-setting, awareness, confidence, resilience and accountability. You have to be able to own your shit and be ready to take full responsibility for your life. All that aside, did I mention, that coaching is super fun, exciting and life-changing too?! (N.B If I believe you would benefit more from therapy than coaching, I'll let you know).
+ Are You qualified?
Abso-friggin-lutely! I'm an internationally accredited coach with the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M). As well as a professional singer and actress, trained vocal-coach, corporate facillator and workshop leader, blogger, published writer and theme park enthuisiast......
+ What Will I Have To Do?
A: Show up on time with a well-rested mind, body and soul, maybe a pen and paper (if you like to take notes) and be prepared to have a conversation. You will have homework to complete (no exams, I promise!) and email check-in sessions to keep you on the straight and narrow. Coaching only works when you're prepared to take the steps out of your comfort zone and into the amazing future that's awaiting for you. Ongoing support is vital for this transition to happen and I'll be with you every step of the way.