TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Firstly, make sure you've selected your own time zone from the dropdown box.
That way we'll both be on the call at the same time. I'm in the U.K - you might not- so you're 3pm might not be the same as my 3pm. But my clever widget in my scheduler can sort all that out - as long as you choose the right time zone at the start.
You will receive your allotted coaching session as well as ongoing email support for the duration of your coaching package, up to, and including, seven days after your final coaching session with Michelle Thole. If you have one session booked in only (without a package) your email support will conclude seven days after your coaching session was taken.
Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Skype sessions:
Michelle's Skype ID is mthole265. Please add Michelle's ID to your Skype contacts with plenty of time before your session, in case of a technological fault.
Telephone sessions: Michelle's number is 07970 368 843.
Please note, it is the client's responsibility to contact Michelle at the scheduled time of the coaching session via your chosen method of communication - Skype or telephone.
I will be happy to extend grace for one rescheduled session per client with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Any sessions not taken within the allotted package time will be lost and no compensation will be given.
If you have the urge to reschedule leading up to your session, please notice that urge and bring it to the session where we can unpack it and gain some learning from it. Also note that feeling like you want to postpone, take a break or avoid a session is perfectly normal - especially during the middle phase of the process. This is often referred to as the 'hump' and it's part of the natural change process.
To cancel, please email me at email@example.com and I will send you confirmation that I have received your cancellation.
If you do not receive this confirmation email back that means that I have not received your email.
Please email again.
A refund is available for a client who has paid in full for a coaching package (more than one session in a bundle) and have decided that the coaching process isn't congruent to his/her/its personal growth. The refund request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the clients full name and the reason for the termination of coaching services. refund. All future sessions that would have been booked will be cancelled whilst the refund procedure takes place.
Michelle Thole will issue a refund - minus any coaching sessions already taken, if she, or a member of the Michelle Thole team, deems a client to be unfit, mentally, spiritually or physically to receive coaching.
Refunds are not offered for power hour sessions, lunch break life change life coaching sessions or stand alone appointments.
Your sessions cannot be exchanged or transferred for cash.
RESULTS & GUARANTEES
I'm an experienced trainer and coach. I know some stuff about psychology and have a few letters after my name. I'm an expert at what I do. I've got the street cred. The experience. The skills. And the qualifications.
However, we should probably give a group nod to the fact that I'm not a licensed psychologist, therapist, healer, health care professional or MBA trained consultant. And my services do not replace the care of those said professionals mentioned above.
With that comes the standard eye-glaze inducing disclaimer, that, no, I cannot actually guarantee the outcome of any coaching and/or recommendations I make during the coaching process, and my comments about the outcome are expressions of (my very personal) opinion only. I can guarantee you this, however, I will do my best to teach and coach you, and I'll do everything in my power to support you.
Each individual's success depends on his or her desires, dedication, circumstance. actions, mindset and belief system. There is no guarantee that you will duplicate any of the results stated here and your path to success may look different.
You are not granted license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the content, other than as specified in these terms and conditions. This applies to any material, workbooks, activities and tools we use together, as part of the coaching relationship.
WHAT I AGREE TO AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
-I commit to being as fully present and focused during our sessions as possible
-I'm 100% committed to our progress, greatness and wellbeing.
-I believe in you wholeheartedly
-I will call you to be your best possible self - sometimes that might feel challenging but it will always be done with love.
-I make the assumption that you are a beautiful, capable human being who is not broken. In fact, you have all the resources you need - and it's my job to help you see that.
- My style is a mixture of consultancy, mentoring, coaching and various other personal development techniques, as are appropriate to use at the time, I work 'in the moment' - meeting you where you are at so we can co-create your future. I come to our session with no agenda other than to help you step into your greatness.
- As I've already stated, I'm not a therapist or counsellor and if I feel that those types of interventions are more appropriate to pause or postpone coaching in that case.
- I promise to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set forth by the International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring - IAPCM (For an in-depth look at the IAPCM ethics and standards of behaviour please click here).
Specifically, this means I won't disclose your name as a reference or refer to you in any other context on or offline without your consent*.
Confidential information does not include information that :
a) was in my possession prior to it's being furnished by the you;
b) is generally known to the public or in your industry
c) that I'm required by law to disclose (such as tax purposes re: your payments).
* On this point, I have regular coaching supervision and occasionally may need to bring up issues that have occurred for me during a session with a client. In these instances, the focus is always on something that has triggered me or as part of my professional reflective practise to ensure that I'm working ethnically and safely. If an issue has occurred during a session with yourself that I need to bring to supervision, I will always anonymise it so that you are not identified.
WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO AND WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You are fully present during coaching sessions
- You take ownership of your physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. You are also aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- You communicate with integrity, be open to honest encouragement and create the time and energy to participate fully in the experience. This may mean giving me feedback if a part of my coaching style isn't working for you so that we can discuss changes. I am always open to being flexible in my approach but cannot do so, if I'mn unaware of the issue. Please take responsibility to bring it up yourself.
- You recognise that this is an adult-adult and professional - client relationship that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- You accept the fact that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals. and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. If you are currently in therapy or under the care of a mental health professional, you will consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability and/or decision of working with a coach.
FINALLY (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!)
Coaching is a rich, rewarding and potentially transformative process - when it's working well it can be glorious! I take my job and the responsibilities that come with it very seriously, and while it's important to lay out the terms of the agreement and behavioural contract up front, it's also important not to lose sight of the fact that this is going to be enormously fun too! I'm honoured to be your coach and will do everything in my power to make this a thoroughly excellent experience for you.